Humboldt Cannabis Farmers - Legal Cannabis Community Resource

HCF - Legal Cannabis Community Resource - Contact - Instagram: @HumboldtCannabisFarmers

You are not logged in.


Welcome to our new website,

#1 2018-02-28 06:47:32

Registered: 2018-02-24
Posts: 48


Humboldt County will allow you to construct buildings for the purpose of agriculture.
You can have a barn, shed, clone room, drying shack, etc all permitted under the AG-Exempt permit.
As long as the building is not open to the general public and is not a residence.
The building also must be used exclusively for agriculture.

Below is the form the County of Humboldt uses: … -(PDF).pdf

Read over this and see if this works for your project?


Board footer

Powered by FluxBB