Humboldt Cannabis Farmers - Legal Cannabis Community Resource

HCF - Legal Cannabis Community Resource - Contact - Instagram: @HumboldtCannabisFarmers

You are not logged in.


Welcome to our new website,

#1 2018-02-27 23:31:45

Registered: 2018-02-23
Posts: 39

Transfer your Permit from non-profit to for-profit

I was having problems trying to figure out how to transfer my county intern permit from my non profit to my new for profit.
In the end i was able to use a license transfer document.
If you do this before your final permit is issued it is free to do.
However if you wait till afterwards there is a fee of 600$ i think.

This allowed me to transfer the intern permit from my now defunct non profit to my newly created LLC.

Old Growth Farms - Premium Sun grown Cannabis from Humboldt County.


Board footer

Powered by FluxBB