HCF - Legal Cannabis Community Resource - Contact - Instagram: @HumboldtCannabisFarmers

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to our new website, HumboldtCannabisFarmers.com

#1 2018-02-24 17:41:12

MyersflatGrower

Where can non volitile extractions take place?

I was not sure what zoning area non volitile extractions would be allowed in? Doea anyone know if you can get this permitted on an AG parcel?

Myers Flat is Where its At........ Yea. We keep hearing that..

#2 2018-02-24 18:49:55

HumboldtGrower

Re: Where can non volitile extractions take place?

MANUFACTURING
APPROVED

55.4.8.4 Processing Facilities for commercial cannabis for medical use for other than an appurtenant, on-premises cultivation operation as provided in 55.4.9.1 shall be a permitted use inside the Coastal Zone in zoning districts CG, MB, ML, MG, RA on parcels of 5 acres or more, and AE, subject to a Special Permit and the conditions and limitations set forth in this Section. Processing facilities shall meet the Processing Performance Standards and Employee Safety Practices enumerated in section 55.4.11(q) through (u).

55.4.8.5 Manufacturing of commercial cannabis for medical use shall be a permitted use inside the Coastal Zone in zoning districts CG, MB, ML, and MG, subject to a Special Permit and the conditions and limitations set forth in this Section.

#3 2018-02-24 19:49:18

HumGypsie707

Re: Where can non volitile extractions take place?

I think this is something that can only take place on commercial properties.
I heard from a friend that you can still buck, trim and make pre rolled joints at your farm without it being considered manufacturing.
Sadly I think most of these hash operations will have to relocate to commercial and industrial zones. roll

Last edited by HumGypsie707 (2018-02-24 19:50:37)

Board footer

Humboldt Cannabis Farmers